Hi Babar,

If you want to use a LimeSDR-mini, you should build latest master, and use osmo-trx-lms binary. To generate that binary, you first need to build and install latest LimeSuite master [1], and then build osmo-trx with --with-lms configure flag. As you are building for raspberry pi3, you may want to enable instruction set optimizations as explained in the user manual section "12 OsmoTRX hardware architecture support" [2]. Have a look at the wiki page too for further information [3].

Also a reminder: we have osmo-trx-lms already available as a debian package for debian9 [4], but I think we don't enable NEON on that build.

[1] https://github.com/myriadrf/LimeSuite
[2] http://ftp.osmocom.org/docs/latest/osmotrx-usermanual.pdf
[3] https://osmocom.org/projects/osmotrx/wiki/OsmoTRX
[4] https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/osmocom:/nightly/Debian_9.0/