Matthias,

Thank you very much for your email. Ah, I see, I completely misjudged
the problem. Well, I hope that the glorious haskell compiler does
eventually make its return, and further that one day I might actually be
of use in enabling it to do so!

Thanks for your continued work on this!
Yours &c.,
Tslil

- ----

Preserved for the mailing list, here is Matthias' response in full: