Dear all:

I prefer to use stable releases of OpenBSD and use a /home encrypted
and I was wondering whether it is possible to keep that partition from
release to release. I mean, I would like to avoid the work of
encrypting a huge partition every time that I update the OS.

I have seen this web page:

http://eradman.com/posts/openbsd-workstation.html

and I was wondering whether I could follow this to keep a separate partition.

If this can be done, what would be the steps when I update to 6.0? I
would appreciate a dummy, step-by-step guide assuming that I am 5
years old.

Another question I have is how to bind a key to xlock + zzz, so that I
can lock the screen before suspending, or how to force xlock to be run
after resuming. The indications give in that page are not working for
me.

thanks,

Pau