ok, I got it... raid it was... last question:

" Next time you need to access the drive, simply use bioctl(8) to
attach it and then repeat the last four commands as needed. "

Which would be the exact command? I seem not to be able to figure it
out from the man page... remember this is newbies, please...

>> pyrrha# dd if=/dev/arandom of=/dev/rsd2c bs=1m
>                      ^
>> Since there's no difference on OpenBSD, why do you keep on changing
>> the device name to something other than what's in the document?
>
> Do you mean /dev/rsd2c?
>
> As I understand it, if I left the name that's in the document,
>
> /dev/rsd0c
>
> I would screw all data of my internal drive, where the OS is installed.
>
> sd2 is what I got from dmesg

>> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 05:10:31PM BST, Pau Amaro-Seoane wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I have been following this guide here:
>>>
>>> http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#softraidCrypto
>>>
>>> And I get this problem:
>>>
>>> pyrrha# dd if=/dev/arandom of=/dev/rsd2c bs=1m
>>                      ^
>> Since there's no difference on OpenBSD, why do you keep on changing
>> the device name to something other than what's in the document?
>>
>>> dd: /dev/rsd2c: short write on character device
>>> dd: /dev/rsd2c: end of device
>>> 57260+0 records in
>>> 57259+1 records out