In Android, there is an option in Tethering to do USB tethering.  It
attaches as urndis0, and you just dhcp on that interface.  After that, it
works fine.

On 2016 Nov 02 (Wed) at 14:28:23 +0100 (+0100), Pau Amaro Seoane wrote:
:Hi,
:
:thanks for the reply. I will check that the next time I'm on eduroam.
:
: Could you please explain how do you tether roam via usb your phone? That
could be a good fix.
:
:Cheers,
:Pau