Let me first just say thanks for the feedback! My problem was a little
less complicated than that. I was using a much earlier version, like
0.2.0 I think. All I really needed was to import the old certs, not the
old database or anything like that.

The fix was, to go to the Registration Authority server, then the
Registration Authority Admin page. Next click on Input and Output. From
there I clicked on Export All. I then found the tar file in
/tmp/openca-outca.tar. I untarred it, went to the CERTIFICATE directory,
then the VALID directory. I copied all of my valid certificates into
there. Once that was done, went to the Import all screen. Once I did
that, it then loaded up all my old certificates into the current
database. Kinda kludgy, but I think it works.

Again, THANKS! Just thought I'd post my follow-up in case anyone else
has the same kind of problem.

Kevin