Hi List-

Really quick question:

Section 1 of the guide "Basic Heirarchy" reads in part...

"The data exchange between such isolated databases can be handled
automatically if you use a distributed database system but in the sense
of OpenCA such a distributed database system is only on database in our
tree."                                               ^^

Is this word, "on" supposed to be "one"?  I can make sense of either
sentence but in my first read of this, I assumed it was supposed to be a
"one" and also assumed that the images in openca-guide.pdf were missing
because they had yet to be added.  Michael Bell pointed me to the
openca-guide.html and now I see the images, but just thought I would
double-check this typo, if that's what it is.

Thanks.

-Kevin