I know this won't show up in the thread of the same subject because I
don't have the original or any of the follow-ups to that message in my
own email archive, but I just thought I'd try to get this point somehow
associated with the OpenCA Cookbook, thus this message.

Other changes to make to httpd.conf (aside from those already listed in
the OpenCA Cookbook):

SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

Thanks to Oliver Welter for pointing this out to me.

-Kevin