Hi there,

I've been trying to download the OCF 1.1.1 All-in-One package (both .class
and .zip formats) from http://www.opencard.org/index-downloads.html.

For some reason I've experienced problems trying to open both formats - they
appear to be .html code with .class and .zip extensions... Both my Java
compiler and WinZip claim that the file is not there/faulty.

Could anybody out there send me the unzipped contents of the download,
PLEASE? (I've already registered with OpenCard etc, so there shouldn't be
any legal problems.)
I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a lot

Micky

Visit the OpenCard Framework's WWW site at http://www.opencard.org/ for
access to documentation, code, presentations, and OCF announcements.