ISO 7816 spec or the card manufacturers card edge spec.

cheers

Mostafa Salehi wrote:

Dear All,
I dont know how to create a DF, or an EF on a card for
the first time. Where can I found the commands?

Best regards,

---

Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
! [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
! unsubscribe ! in the body.

 Brian McGuiness                          Phone: +44(0)1355 272911
 Senior Software Engineer                   Fax: +44(0)1355 272993
 Ecebs Limited
 The James Watt Building,
 Scottish Enterprise Technology Park,
 East Kilbride
 G75 0QD                           Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 United Kingdom                    Internet:  http://www.Ecebs.com

 This email is only for the use of the addressee.  It may contain
 information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt
 from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient you are
 hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
 of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.