Spam detection software, running on the system "www.opencard.org", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Content preview:  This is a multi-part message in MIME format ELGORDO DE
  LAPRIMITIVA C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID - ESPAÑA TELE / FAX : +34 646
  063 538 E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] FROM: THE DESK OF THE
  PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
  REF: LP/26510460037/04 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL
  NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the release on 5th of July
  2004,of the ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on
  3rd of July ,2004. Your name attached to ticket number 025 11464992-750
  with serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky number 3-18-19-30-32-39,
  which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You are
  therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of €uros 1,547,000.87
  (One Million Five Hundred And Forty Seven Thousand Eighty Seven cents.)
  in cash credit to the file REF: LP/26510460037/034 This is from a total
  prize of €uros 26,299,000.00 share among the seventeen (17)
  International winners in this category. CONGRATULATION! Your fund is
  now deposited with a Security Company PINNACLE TRUST & SECURITIES. Due
  to the mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
  award a top secret from the public notice until your claim as been
  processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is a
  part of our Security protocol to avoid double claiming award or
  unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All
  participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
  25,000 names from Australia, USA, Africa,Europe, Asia ,New Zealand,
  Middle-East and South-North America .As part of our international
  promotions program, which we conducted once in a year. We hope with a
  part of your prize, you will take part in our end of the year high
  stake €uros 300 Million International Lottery. To being your claim,
  please contact the issuing authority, your prize claim agent, Mr.Migel
  Alonso, (Foreign Service Manager) for processing and remittance of your
  prize money to a designated account of your choice. Tel: +34 -646 063
  538 .Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Remember, a [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.4 FROM_NO_USER           From: has no local-part before @ sign
 2.7 MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
 5.4 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI           RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
                            [$ has inaccurate or missing WHOIS data at the]
                            [RIR]
 2.0 NIGERIAN_BODY1         Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 1+
 0.7 NIGERIAN_BODY2         Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 2+

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---

[...]
PROTECTED] Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later until than the 5th
August, 2004. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.
Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any address do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.
Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
Congratulation again from all member of our staff and thank you for being part of our
promotion program.
Best regards,
MARIA JOSE SANCHEZ

=