hello guyz

this may sound odd but wat exactly the jarfile of
com.gemplus.opencard.terminal.GemplusCardTerminal;

i've tried to search all of the jar files in my system and opened them
one by one and can't seem to find the package mentioned above.

i asked these because it is so strange that in my other IDE it didn't
detect that error but using eclipse it seems to detect every single
error which is (i think) ignored by the other IDE ...

hope to shed some light in here..
thanks in advance ..

BTW: im using windowsXP :: jdk1.3 :: ocf1.2

---
> Visit the OpenCard web site at http://www.opencard.org/ for more
> information on OpenCard---binaries, source code, documents.
> This list is being archived at http://www.opencard.org/archive/opencard/

! To unsubscribe from the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list send an email
!                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
! containing the word
!                           unsubscribe
! in the body.