Le 08/02/2021 à 23:31, Xavier Bachelot a écrit :
Hi Kevin,

Fedora 34 Xserver has DRI 1 support disabled, and openchrome fails to compile in such a case, as DRI support is auto-enabled in openchrome because libdrm is dragged in as a dependency of the Xserver.

Does openchrome still only support DRI1 ? Or is there support for DRI2 ? In case only DRI 1 is supported, I guess a --disable-dri compile option could do, but there is no such option currently.

Indeed, there is a --disable-dri compile option, as soon as I'm using a snapshot from the 'main' branch rather than the one I was generating from the now stale 'master' branch.
Sorry for the noise... :-(

Anyway, the DRI2+ support question is still open. Is that something that is on your todo ?

Regards,
Xavier