Greetings Kevin / team Openchrome,

I've stumbled upon a bug when upgrading a VIA platform with VX900 from
Yocto Dunfell to Kirkstone and xserver-xorg to 21.1.8. X11 is crashing when
doing xf86ProbeOutputModes() in xf86Crtc.c

Opened a new issue -
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/openchrome/old-bug-database/-/issues/29 -
where I provided the logs and the patch.

I've been looking for a couple of days what are your ways of reporting bugs
and I see that you are/were in transition to gitlab from bugzilla, so I
hope the issue opened there conforms to your reporting standards - I am
open to absolutely any feedback about it by keeping an eye both on the
mailing list and Gitlab.

Best regards,
Eddie