Hello all,

I tried running pattern Miner. I did the following:

   1. installed Boost
   2. installed cpprest
   3. started cogserver
   4. Loaded,  `opencog> loadmodule
   opencog/learning/PatternMiner/libTestPatternMinerAgent.so`

But it displayed :
`opencog> loadmodule
opencog/learning/PatternMiner/libTestPatternMinerAgent.so
 Unable to load module
"opencog/learning/PatternMiner/libTestPatternMinerAgent.so". Check the
server logs for details.`

I also checked for the libTestPatternMinerAgent shared object file. But
there is no such .so file inside Pattern Miner folder.
How can i solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vishnu.