Linas, documentation is even better than raw code for disseminating
ideas/information in open source projects. Your document is much
appreciated.

I am happy to see someone talking about models of the world and self.

I am also happy to see documentation that is less mathematics based and
more readable.

Cheers,
Ed

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/0a09ad61-b560-4d2f-82d9-0ccdd4792b16%40googlegroups.com.