I can't reproduce it wither, but the error message is clear:

no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘opencog::NodePtr {aka
std::shared_ptr<opencog::Node>}’ to ‘opencog::AtomPtr& {aka
std::shared_ptr<opencog::Atom>&}’

It this automatically for us, but not for jenkins .. a different compiler,
maybe? Or a different version of libstdc++ ?

--linas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA37yU_y79EpnJS32HzdbU6LKAKmCOY5ZMM0kD4QTANLXHg%40mail.gmail.com.