On 06/01/2017 04:59 PM, Shujing Ke wrote:
Oh, another question: is to mine patterns that contains at least one ExecutionOutputLink, or to mine patterns that only contains ExecutionOutputLinks and the Links inside ExecutionOutputLinks?

I'd say all of them, at any depth. The corpus I gave you is not gonna contain any useful pattern anyway, it's just an exercise at this point.

Nil