Well AGI is a pretty wide-open field and can use newbies with new
perspectives, for sure...

I noticed your interest in open innovation and IP law so forth -- it
is valuable to have people with this sort of background involved in an
OSS project for sure...!

ben

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBfLBOozVwPHhgZLJp6JqEB6oxHaXP-Cx7SDW1OnEQJY6w%40mail.gmail.com.