On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 10:12 PM, Leung Man Hin <manhinle...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For question 2, the segfault is caused by interrupting the process, it can
> be avoided by stopping the psi-loop first (by doing `(ghost-halt)`) before
> quitting Guile.

Why would that cause a seg-fault?  I'm guessing there needs to be some
cleanup,
some kind of RAII (resource acquisition is initalization) issue here?

-- Linas

--
cassette tapes - analog TV - film cameras - you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA361SS0ZpdpfxVGyvG3%3DPjyqYqsP254uryJpFCECESnfWw%40mail.gmail.com.