Hi Dan,

You can try https://github.com/opencog/opencog-nix

These are opencog build expressions for a package manager called nix and
contain nix script for each of the packages including opencog that contains
them all.

Given that you've installed nix, you'd only need to run `nix-shell` from
the folder of a package and everything should build automatically.

Inside each folder is a usage example file ex. `opencog/default.nix` that
has a `shellHook` part which is bash code executed right after entering the
shell where you can put automated code or you can ignore it and use just
the shell with exposed libraries.

I'd be interested in your experience with these.

Cheers,
Reslav

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CANHDs8mfjXLCWP8Q5SPMMWX1R4jAyxCX8RMBr2GkmRYHyS2VHQ%40mail.gmail.com.