Hiya,

with your help I got most of my reasoning running in a test setting,
running it under my ROS node though, fails due to the python function
(which calculates truth values) not being called.

Does anyone have a clue how the code searches for the function name when we
call it like so:
        deduction_rule = BindLink(
            VariableList(
                TypedVariableLink(
                    VariableNode('$A'),
                    TypeNode('ConceptNode')),
                TypedVariableLink(
                    VariableNode('$B'),
                    TypeNode('ConceptNode')),
                TypedVariableLink(
                    VariableNode('$C'),
                    TypeNode('ConceptNode'))),
            AndLink(
                ImplicationLink(
                    VariableNode('$A'),
                    VariableNode('$B')),
                ImplicationLink(
                    VariableNode('$B'),
                    VariableNode('$C')),
                NotLink(
                    EqualLink(
                        VariableNode('$A'),
                        VariableNode('$C')))),
            ExecutionOutputLink(
                GroundedSchemaNode('py: deduction_formula'),
                ListLink(
                    ImplicationLink(
                        VariableNode('$A'),
                        VariableNode('$C')),
                    ImplicationLink(
                        VariableNode('$A'),
                        VariableNode('$B')),
                    ImplicationLink(
                        VariableNode('$B'),
                        VariableNode('$C')))))

I tried to define the deduction formula as the member of the same class in
which this happens, as a standalone function at the toplevel of the file as
well as an import from another module, none of which was successful.

Best,
Alex