Could we schedule a meeting?

I am currently at  https://click-to-video.com/room/showcase-room/meet

AM
From: opencompute-networking-boun...@lists.opencompute.org
[mailto:opencompute-networking-boun...@lists.opencompute.org] On Behalf Of
Steven Furr
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:23 AM
To: opencompute-networking@lists.opencompute.org; rg...@benunets.com;
jeff_cat...@edge-core.com; devashish.p...@idt.com
Subject: Re: [Opencompute-networking] Work Item proposal for OCP Wi-Fi AP

Hi Rajat, Carlos et al,

My message is in response to the message below from March.

Of course, NXP would be interested in the branch sub-group.  Our interest would
potentially go beyond wireless AP to encompass open CPE devices, including
distributed NFV enabled enterprise gateways.

Is this sub-group proceeding?  Is there any way that I or NXP can contribute to
helping make this a reality? Finally, is the interest focused exclusively
around Wi-Fi AP, or are others interested in CPE more broadly as well?

I would be happy to discuss with anyone who is interested in advancing this
(Rajat, Paul  or Jeff) or who may have any insights.  Please advise.

Regards,
Steve Furr
Sr. Principal Engineer
NXP Digital Networking Group

Hi Carlos,

Yes, would be happy to contribute and help steer the "branch sub-group" ..

 "it takes a village" [sic] to make the world a better place :)

BR

Rajat Ghai

CTO

Benu Networks

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Carlos Cardenas <carlos at
cumulusnetworks.com<http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-networking>