Hi all,

Reminder,

First CBW call tomorrow (Monday) at 13:00 EST /  10:00 PST / 17:00 UTC ;

We still don"t have a CBW mailing list setup yet , so sending it to the
OCP-Networking mailer ;

We will use the OCP Networking Fuze meeting that Carlos has graciously
offered to open and host for us.

Agenda

- Opening Introduction to CBW  (Carlos / Rajat) ; *to get everyone on the
same page*

- NOS update from folks working on a NOS

- CBW use cases

- Open discussion ( Collaboration direction ? )

BR
Rajat Ghai
CTO
Benu Networks