To confirm, Meeting ID: 247-98-495, Toll Number:  <tel:+1%20201-479-4595> +1
201-479-4595, Toll Free Number:  <tel:+1%20855-346-3893> +1 855-346-3893 ??

From: opencompute-networking
[mailto:opencompute-networking-boun...@lists.opencompute.org] On Behalf Of
Rajat Ghai
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:13 PM
To: opencompute-networking
Subject: Re: [Opencompute-networking] Doodle poll for CBW meetings

Hi all,

Reminder,

First CBW call tomorrow (Monday) at 13:00 EST /  10:00 PST / 17:00 UTC ;

We still don"t have a CBW mailing list setup yet , so sending it to the
OCP-Networking mailer ;

We will use the OCP Networking Fuze meeting that Carlos has graciously offered
to open and host for us.

Agenda

- Opening Introduction to CBW  (Carlos / Rajat) ; to get everyone on the same
page

- NOS update from folks working on a NOS

- CBW use cases

- Open discussion ( Collaboration direction ? )

BR

Rajat Ghai

CTO

Benu Networks