On 13.02.2018 13:04, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 1:57 PM, Andrey Markovskiy
<amarkows...@exadel.com> wrote:
Hi, All!

We've installed ocserv with pam auth and when user send wrong password,
client get:
"Server 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' requested Basic authentication which is disabled
by default"
We can set methods from client by command line option
--http-auth=Negotiate,NTLM,Digest. How we can do it from server side?
To configure ocserv, I'd suggest to check:
http://ocserv.gitlab.io/www/recipes.html

regards,
Nikos
Nikos,

I've read recipes but I didn't found any information related to my question. I'll try to ask by different way: how to restrict http auth methods from server side as we do it from client side (--http-auth=)?

--
Andrej Markowskij

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.