Hello together,

a few months ago I was asking for help on how to set up a
OpenConnect-based VPN-connection with Cisco Secure Desktop in Connman.

Thanks to your great advices a friend made it work yesterday! Hereby the
VPN connection is working perfectly, but just for a few hours.

Unfortunately we still have this small error what will be easy for you
guys to solve. The VPN connection is seriously working perfect in the
beginning, but always a few hours later this error in /var/log/syslog
occurs when trying to reconnect:

"openconnect[1810]: Server certificate verify failed: signer not found"

Hereby all approaches to reconnect the VPN fail. After creating a new
cookie by...

$ sudo openconnect --csd-wrapper=/home/user/.cisco/csd-wrapper.sh
--authenticate --user <username> <hostname>

... and pasting this new cookie into /var/lib/connman-vpn/vpnname.config
(overwriting the old one) the connection will work perfect for the next
few hours until it fails again.

I guess this error is more easy to retrace when reading this better
formatted article on stackexchange:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/464422/241507

Do you have any ideas about why this cookie has to be renewed all few
hours? Is there any option on how to avoid this behavior?

I would be very happy about your ideas!

Thank you very much for your help!
Dave