Hi,

By dying I mean the machine completely locks up and is unresponsive to pings or
new SSH connections.

There version I believe is the latest on Gitlab; I don’t know why he hasn’t
been installing the version from the Debian repositories.

I am unfortunately unable to check the system logs currently as I can’t access
the system.

Many Thanks,

Dean