Third release in a week. I'm going to try really hard not to make
another one for a while... although not *too* long because we're
working on the webview support which will improve the authentication
capability and add proper SAML support. We want to work out a stable
interface for that before it makes it into a release though.

What *is* in this release is a fix for case sensitivity of pin-sha256
hashes in the --servercert option, a fix for a crash when OIDC mode was
select but no token provided, and some more improvements to the CSD
trojan handling when there's no stderr.

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-8.08.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-8.08.tar.gz.asc

David Woodhouse (12):
      Disable GnuTLS version check for COPR build
      Disable GnuTLS version check for CI builds
      Make csd-post.sh cope with not being able to write to stdout
      Open /dev/null instead of passing non-functional stderr to CSD trojans
      Fix matching of pin-sha256: public key hashes to be case-sensitive
      Update translations from GNOME
      Check for failure opening /dev/null
      Fix SEGV on empty OIDC token
      Add tests for --servercert matching
      Changelog for OIDC NULL fix
      Import pending Fedora 31 updates to fix CI
      Tag version 8.08