Hello all,

Today we are releasing new versions of opencryptoki (3.10.0) and openssl-ibmca (2.0.0):

1. Opencryptoki 3.10.0
- Add support to ECC on ICA token and to common code.
- Add SHA224 support to SOFT token.
- Improve pkcsslotd logging.
- Fix sha512_hmac_sign and rsa_x509_verify for ICA token.
- Fix tracing of session id.
- Fix and improve testcases.
- Fix spec file permission for log directory.
- Fix build warnings.
Download: https://github.com/opencryptoki/opencryptoki/archive/v3.10.0.tar.gz

2. OpenSSL-ibmca (2.0.0)
- Add ECC support.
- Add check and distcheck make-targets.
- Project cleanup, code was broken into multiple files and coding style cleanup.
- Improvements to compat macros for openssl.
- Don't disable libica sw fallbacks.
- Fix dlclose logic.
Download: https://github.com/opencryptoki/openssl-ibmca/archive/v2.0.0.tar.gz

For more information, please check the Changelog and commit history of each project.

In case of problems, please report to us in mailing list, direct email to me, or create a Github Issue.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Eduardo