We are running ODS 1.4.3 for some weeks now. We have some zones for which we use policies with shared keys. It has been running well. I have seen a few zones that performed a ZSK roll-over at the wschedules times. But now I discovered a zone for which the active ZSK has a transition time a few days in the past. It looks as if it did not roll over in time. Each night, ODS is stopped in order to make a consistent backup of its state and started afterwards again with "ods-control stop/start", resp., but this does not trigger a roll-over for transition times in the past. Is there a good explanation for this behaviour, or is it a bug?