Hi Fred,

> The log message "If this is the result of a key rollover ..." suggests
> (at least to me) that it is normal that a manual intervention is needed
> during a roll-over, but we are not used to it.
> Is this a bug, or is it the intended behavior?
> Are there new options to be included in the configuration?

I'm guessing you use 'keep' strategy[0] for the SOA. Then you are
responsible to increment the serial yourself and the signer is unable to
push out updates when that hasn't happened.

The reason for the message is that the enforcer can have the signer
notified that a resign needs to happen. (because a key rollover for
example). But with this serial strategy the signer can't without a SOA
bump.

So make sure your serial in the input zone is greater than 2016091511.
But better would be to use 'datecounter' to let the signer manage the
serial.

Regards,
Yuri

[0]