Is there a way to use ORBS to deny the Spamers to post to OpenDX maling
list?
  We use it at Cygwin mailing list
to deny posting via Open Relay systems.  This effectively deny access to all
the
spamers to post their forgeries to Cygwin list.

 Now these stupids have discovered the OpenDX mailing list and I can
guarantee
it would get so bad in the near future that most of the messags to OpenDX
list would
be spam, which would force the OpenDX members to unscribe to OpenDX mailing
list.

Regards
Suhaib