> OK, believe it or not, I think its done.  I've cut the tarball and the
> patch file and given them to Bill; he'll post them on the IBM webpage.  I
> made one small final change that will affect only SMP linux
> boxes.  I built
> and tested it on linux - though not extensively, and even checked that the
> patch file applied smoothly to 4.0.10.
>
> Many thanks to all involved.
>
> So now what?  Do we open wide the CVS floodgates?  I think I'd rather give
> it a couple days in the hopes that various people will roll
> binaries as one
> final check.   OK?

I think it would be helpful if you get time and check Windows patches.  It
would
give us a chance to stabilize binaries for Windows too.

I will have Linux binaries ready in a couple of days.

As Rick mentioned, you could always retrieve 4.1.0 in case patches
mess up all the other major platforms.

Suhaib