Hi all,

While compiling CVS OpenDX, I encountered the following strange warnings:

filter.c:255: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
_compoper1.c:597: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
_compoper2.c:468: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of
data type
_compoper2.c:470: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of
data type
_compoper2.c:499: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of
data type
_compoper2.c:501: warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of
data type

I wonder if these could cause trouble at certain instances.

Regards,
Rob.