David Thompson wrote:

> Martin,
>
> What's the chance of adding a preference to turn off window redraws of
> the Image window when the Window is resized? Some window managers are
> requesting so many window updates when a resize happens that it takes
> forever for the window to be updated. It would require the user to then
> Execute once after they resize but would be better than a loop of
> resizes taking minutes.

But doesn't that depend more generally on the CPU speed, video hard/software
etc.
Like in my case I have configured my window manager (Xfce) to NOT "show contents
when resizing", so the above problem does not occur. It's not up to DX to
enforce
this window policy, but the window manager's.
Or is that not what you're talking about?

Regards,
Rob.