On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 12:18, David Thompson wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I'm seeing a crash when dxui exits. I've tracked it down to the
> XtPopdown(this->popupMenu) in TextSelector.C. If I change it to
>
>      if(this->popupMenu)
>          XtPopdown (this->popupMenu);
>

> then I don't see the problem, but I wanted to confirm that this is
> the correct fix. On other platforms, I've seen it as an error at exit
> listed as--
> Error: XtPopdown requires a subclass of shellWidgetClass
>
> Let me know,
> David
Hmmm,

You may do this if you like.  Right at the moment I don't have a build,
but I'll do one and take a closer look.  A quick glance at the code
tells me that TextSelector::ungrab() can't be called unless
this->popupMenu has already been created.  So I guess, I would not
make the change you suggested without first figuring out how
this unexpected situation is arising.  I'll do that in a little
while.  If you're in a hurry for something and/or don't mind me
checking in over the top of your fix, then sure, go ahead.  The
change you're suggesting can't possibly hurt anything.

Martin