Hi,

I would be grateful if someone can tell me where and how do dx interactor
modules such as Interger/Scalar/Value bind with their corresponding GUI
widgets. I have been trying to figure out the relationship between various
module components defined in

/src/exec/dxmods   --- sort of standard dx modules implementation with mdf
                       file entry and corresponding m_modulename codes.
                       however, interactors such as Value and String are
                       not implemented in such fashion and I still cannot
                       find where do those two modules defined.
/src/uipp/dxui     --- interactor definition and interactor node, certain
                       interactor definitions do not follow the methods
                       illustrated in the Interactor.h file (scalar
                       interactor) while value interactor does.
                       Nevertheless, I have no idea where do the value
                       interactor been added to the DXModule entries.
/src/uipp/dxuilib  --- interactor instance
/src/uipp/base     --- I would guess it is the place where everything is
                       bound together but I still cannot figure out how
                       the mechanism works.

I have looked into the Makefiles in various directories trying to find out
the dependency between each other but still could not make much sense out
of them.  It is very likely that I am trying to resolve the problem
through the wrong path hence I shall appreaciate greatly if someone can
point out the right way to modify dx interator modules' appearance and
behavior.

Sincerely,

Jack Chang