On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 00:17, Rob Lahaye wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the past, I have submitted a patch, which was then sort of
> considered adding, but never made it into CVS.

Hi,

I considered adding the patch but opted for a different
solution to the problem.  (Problem: Unused files were created:
~/.gar-ad,~/startup-ad,~/.dxtutor-ad, but weren't
needed.)  Instead of creating a directory for all of
them, I stopped creating the ones I didn't need and
left the one that I did need in the user's home.
In addition, the unused files are automatically erased.

Thanks for bringing the bug to my attention.

Martin