Hello,
I'm importing a data set which is in spherical coordinates. I've written my own import module which handles the transformation from spherical coords into cartesian so that OpenDX can display it correctly, but I've got the problem of making the phi dimension periodic. Is there away to keep the benefits of regular connections, e.g. slab, and have a dimension have periodic connections?

Thanks,
Mike

|Michael Wiltberger, Ph.D     |                       |
|NCAR/HAO                     | Life's unfair -       |
|3450 Mitchel Lane            |  but the root         |
|Boulder, CO 80301            |  password helps!      |
|Ph: (303)497-1532            | There are only 10     |
|Fx: (303)497-2180            | types of people: those|
|email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     | who understand binary |
|                             | and those who don't.  |