Compiling OpenDX (4.3.2) reveals a number of name conflicts: string.h (file),
Class, Object, Point, Line, etc (typedef, structs).

Since the real problem is "generic-ness" of the names the obvious solution
would seem to be renaming Class -> dx_Class, Line -> dx_Line, etc.

I can't be the first to run into this, can I?

(I searched the archives but didn't find anything. Well, one message about the
"string.h" problem mentioned adjusting the include directory order, but that
only hides the problem, doesn't fix it.)

Any comments?

Thanks,

++matt