Hi,

I was trying to add some new file to the dxmods directory and modified the
Makefile.am in that directory accordingly. Then I ran CVSMake in the
dx-4.3.2 root directory to regenrate the appropriate Makefile. Afterwards
I ran Make and the compilation was hanged at the following step:

checking whether header file math.h contains symbol M_PI...

I was trying to compile dx-4.3.2 under redhat enterprise edition with
gcc-3.4.0 and autoconf 2.59 and automake 1.8 (tried 1.8.4 as well but got
the same problem).

Please advise and thank you very much for your help!

Jack Chang