I'm running into problems building 4.3.2 under RHEL WS 3.  The
final link of dxexec fails, complaining that it can't resolve
gluBuild2DMipmaps.  Indeed, -lGLU isn't on the command line.
I traced the problem back to a configuration failure:

        checking for gluBuild2DMipmaps in -lGLU... no

>From config.log:

configure:24223: gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I/usr/X11R6/include
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/X11R6/include -L/usr/X11R6/lib  conftest.c
-lGLU  -lGL -lm -lXext -lXt -lX11 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/X11R6/lib
-lpthread   >&5
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: undefined reference to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

If I run the same configure test by hand but replace 'gcc' with
'c++' the conftest.c code links without error.

If I return to the final link and do it by hand including -lGLU
I see the same undef ref to _Unwind_Resume...

So it appears to me to be some funkiness with the RH compiler
suite/libs.  Anybody know how to patch the configuration process
to work around this issue?  I'm really out of my depth when it
comes to the autoconf system.

Thanks in advance,
  Neil

--