Never mind this request.  I forgot to do 'make install'.  Sorry.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:44:00 -0400
To: opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de
From: David Han <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Error Message from Source Build
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I downloaded and built the source distribution (without error messages) for RedHat 9. Upon completion of the installation under my personal account (~davidh), I noticed that it created a file called 'dx' in the bin directory. Its permission was set to 644 so I set it to 744 and executed the script. When I executed the script, I'm getting the following message:

dx: line 1645: /usr/local/dx/bin_linux/startupui: No such file or directory
dx: line 1645: exec: /usr/local/dx/bin_linux/startupui: cannot execute: No such file or directory

Was my build successful or do I have to define some environment variables?