Jost,

This is an error that occurs when DX detects a problem internally. No one else has run into this at the level that you have (ie does it on everything). What would help out if you did state what type of system, OS, and which version of DX (the cygwin or non-cygwin version) you are trying to run this on. Did you install the new dxexec, etc.

David

Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:

 I wish users STOP posting the maginal words "I GET THE ERROR ON STRUP"
 Unfortunately, if you cannot post the exact errors there is nothing anyone
 CAN DO to help you.  No one by any means can guess or fantasize the errors
 you saw on your screen and come up with a fix for you.

 Suhaib

Dear Suhaib,

I think, that I've given an exact description of what I did, and
the program's response.
So again: I tried to load a sample file  with
OpenDX and any sample I tried, I got the error message mentioned yet.

Is anyone there to whom this error has been occured ?

Jost

David L. Thompson                          The University of Montana
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Computer Science Department
http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/dthompsn           Missoula, MT  59812
                                           Work Phone : (406)257-8530