Good question--

Just like Jeff said, put a Print module after the DXLinks and see which one is not producing any output.

David

Thanks David,

I did some more digging:  I think the problem is not at the Compute end,
but rather at the DatasetTimestep end.  Compute needs to compute something
from something it does not appear to get.

So...going upwards:

DatasetTimestep is a macro that is called in various places.  The imputs
are a bunch of receiver objects.  The transmitters (to these receivers) are
all getting data from a DXLink object.  DXLink documentation state that it
is an application...

If all of this is right, and my thinking is right (a long shot), is there a
way to find which application is suppose to feed the DXLink ??

Thanks again,

Éric