Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:28:03 -0400
From: Peter Kirchner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: opendx2-users@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [opendx-users] How to turn off screen output of `image'

Route-Render-Writeimage is likely preferred, but it *is* possible to turn off
the

display part of Image, run the net in script mode and write a file instead,
just
by telling Image it is
running in the JavaDX environment.  See

http://opendx.watson.ibm.com/dx/mailArchives/mails.html/opendx-users.0005/msg00079.html