I am trying to build a geometry with loops/faces and inputing the
correct geometry is simple, I have noticed that the color of the face is
a function of the shape.  Lets suppose I am trying to build a house out
of a square and a triangle.  I create the .dx file (see below) and then
I use the network

Import->color(blue) ->image

And I see that the triangle is a darker blue than the square.  I am
guessing it is a lighting issue because if I rotate the image I see a
more consistent blue, but what gives?  Since this is 2D the lighting
should be the same.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks

Matt

----- datafile follows ----

object "position list" class array type float rank 1 shape 2 items 5

data follows

0 0

1 0

1 1

0 1

.5 1.24

object "edge list" class array type int rank 0 items 7 data follows

0 1 2 3

2 4 3

attribute "ref" string "positions"

object "loop list" class array type int rank 0 items 2 data follows

 0 4

attribute "ref" string "edges"

object "face list" class array type int rank 0 items 2 data follows

 0 1

attribute "ref" string "loops"

object "data" class array type float rank 0 items 2 data follows

  2.5 2.5

attribute "dep" string "faces"

object "map with hole" class field

 component "positions" "position list"