On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 07:39:37PM +0300, Athanassios I. Hatzis wrote:

> I thought it would be easy to find a suitable schema from health standards
> organizations and open EHR/EMR software to migrate my data but this is
> exactly the point where I realized that schemas I studied where either too
> complicate to read and implement or very limited. Perhaps this is why there
> are hardly any implemented open RDBMS based on well defined extensive ER
> health model. This observation gave birth to MEDILIG project.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/medilig/

Unfortunately, from this site I can only download a file
which probably contains the database schema in a proprietary
format (no raw SQL, that is). I would love to inspect the
schema but can't.

> To support further my arguments I attach for your convenience ER models for
> HL7, NHS, openEHR and MEDILIG.
> http://cid-abb3ba8f2878f50f.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/ER%20Models.zi

Ah, nice, you provided a PDF with a high level rendering of
the schema. Now, is there anywhere I can see the SQL and/or
some documentation on what your tables mean/are intended to
store ?

Thanks !

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346