From: openEHR-clinical [mailto:openehr-clinical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Jussara macedo
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:06 AM
To: For openEHR clinical discussions
Subject: Re: MedInfo 2015 openEHR tutorials

They said, sofar only a few proposals were made, this corrector driven me
crazy...

Em quarta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2014, Jussara macedo <jussara.macedo at
gmail.com<mailto:jussara.macedo at gmail.com>> escreveu:
Let's go for a track on knowledge driven EHRs,  se could have the na
Keynote,one tutorial one or two panelsand a connectaton. I talked to one person
of the scientific comission and they sa?da that sofar only a fez proposals sete
fone and se have a big chance of approving that.

Em quarta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2014, Evelyn Hovenga <ehovenga at